PQR – Qualified Thickness & Testing Requirements ASME IX
- According to ASME BPVC.IX-2019, Table QW-451.1 – Groove-Weld Tension Tests and Transverse-Bend Tests
- t – (weld thickness) the “Thickness of Weld Metal” is the total weld metal thickness deposited by all welders and all processes in the test coupon exclusive of the weld reinforcement.
- T – Base metal (coupon) thickness.
- PQR – Proceudre qualification records
- Destructive Testing – Tension tests and transverse-bend tests required for qualifying welding procedures.